GENERAL RMA TERM AND CONDITIONS
- Umbrellus offers 30 days to 12 months limited warranty for component & peripherals purchases, 90 days for hardware repairs, 1-year parts & labor warranty for PCs, Servers and Laptops.The warranty will not apply to those products that are damaged due to misuse, abuse, negligence or modification by any party other than Umbrellus. This warranty is non-transferable.
DOA RETURN POLICY
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required for all returns. Our certified Technicians will test all DOA returns. If they are found to be non-defective, we will return the items to customer.
All returns and credits are subject to final approval, and upon meeting the following criteria:
- RMA number must be obtained prior to return
- Products may be return within 30 days of invoice date for a full credit unless the item is a specialized order.
- Items must be returned in the original package with all accessories in order to receive full credit.
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of original invoice, unless otherwise noted.
- Restocking fees for non-defective returns may be assessed. No cash refunds.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged for all special order items.
Return Merchandise Policy
- All returns require prior authorization and RMA number.
- All returns without authorization numbers will be refused.
- RMA requests may be submitted by email at email@example.com or over the phone at (704) 771-1980.
- RMA forms must be filled out completely; including invoice numbers, serial numbers (where applicable), and customer information.
- Once verified, RMA numbers will be issued via phone call or email.
- For repair/replacement items, send only the defective item in (no manuals, driver CDs, etc.) unless otherwise specified.
- A problem description should be included to facilitate processing.
- RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. After this time the customer will need to reapply.
- Items for advance replacements must be returned within 10 days or the customer will be charged the full price of the item.
- Call tags will only be issued in the event of a mistake or shipping damaged and at Umbrelluss discretion.
- Warranty is available only to the original purchaser.
- Assembled computer systems are backed by a two-year carry in parts and labor depot warranty unless otherwise specified and agreed to by the purchaser
- Notebook computers are sold with a one year carry in parts and labor depot warranty.
- The warranty period begins from the date the invoice was generated.
WARRANTY VOID IF
- The bar code / tamper sticker is removed partially or completely, removed and replaced or repositioned, torn or mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- The system returned is abused, mishandled, modified, or altered in anyway.
- The original system specification and configuration is altered in any way without written approval from Umbrellus.
- System returned is physically damaged.
- The system returned is insufficiently or improperly packaged
We offer technical support over the phone from 9:00am to 6:00pm EST Monday to Friday except on holidays. Our skilled and knowledgeable technicians may be reached at (704) 771-1980.
- The customer is responsible for backing up all data before the system is sent in for repairs.
- Umbrellus will not be responsible or liable for data loss due to repair or as a consequence of any action on our part.